If you’re new to having an external recruitment agency work on your behalf to find great employees for your company, here’s what you can expect when you work with Platinum Recruiting. We focus on opportunities in Kelowna and surrounding areas such as West Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon and Penticton
- We work with clients who need temporary staff for any number of days, weeks, or months
- Once we have the details of the type of temporary employee you are seeking, our team will advise on applicable rates. We only charge fees once we have successfully placed a candidate with your company.
- Once we have a suitable candidate (or multiple candidates) lined up, we will present those options to you and you can advise if you wish to carry out your own internal interview with the candidates. When we present candidates to you, they have already been interviewed by our recruiters, tested for applicable computer skills, and reference checked. We can also perform background or criminal record checks by request.
- Once you have selected a candidate, we will send you a contract that names the employee and their hourly rate. We manage their payroll on your behalf making it a very simple process for you!
- If you wish to transition a temporary employee to a permanent role, we will work with you during that process.
- We work with clients in a wide range of sectors to fill roles ranging
- from entry level general labour and administration to high level finance positions.
- Once we have the details of the type of permanent employee you are seeking, our team will advise on applicable rates. We only charge fees once we have successfully placed a candidate with your company.
- Once we have a suitable candidate (or multiple candidates) lined up, we will present those options to you and will arrange interviews on your behalf for the candidates you wish to meet with.
- In the final stages of the interview process, our recruiters will conduct reference checks as well as complete any applicable background and security checks or required skills testing.
- When you are ready to make a job offer, our team will coordinate between you and the successful candidate to assist with contracts, salary negotiations, and other job details.
- We do not manage employee payroll for permanent roles, this would be the responsibility of the employer.
- We offer a 90-day replacement guarantee for permanent hires!
Start the Process
- If you have a need for temporary or permanent staff, send us the details at [email protected] and a recruiter will be in touch. We have had the pleasure of serving the Okanagan business community since 1999 and we look forward to matching your company with top talent!