Platinum Recruiting has an exciting opportunity with a consulting firm in Kelowna, BC. They are currently looking to add an Intermediate/Senior Architectural Technologist to their team. If you are someone who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, then look no further!
As an Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technologist, you will work with architects, engineers, and others in designing and developing plans, drawings, and costs for building and supervising construction projects.
- Create working drawings and models from architects’ designs.
- Analyzing architectural plans and drawings and highlighting any possible risks or problems.
- Preparing documents to help with getting planning permission and similar approvals.
- Liaising with the architect, surveyors, and other construction professionals, sometimes managing the design project team.
- Ensuring designs meet building code regulations.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ relevant experience with an Architectural firm.
- Completion of a Building Technology program in a professionally recognized institution.
- Experience with all phases of architectural services including Construction Administration.
- Extensive knowledge of BC Building Code.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel that your experience and qualifications align with this role, and you are interested in being part of a collaborative and diverse team environment then apply with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com !