Platinum Recruiting has an exciting opportunity with a consulting firm in Kelowna, BC. They are currently looking to add an experienced Architect to their team, who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment!
In this role you would help in the delivery of project design, design and construction documents and construction administration.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Overseeing or leading presentations
- Putting together proposals.
- Consult with clients to determine requirements.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with an Architectural firm.
- Must be registered with AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the Province of British Columbia.
- Proficient in both Revit & AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop, MS Word & Excel
- Extensive knowledge of BC building codes.
- Familiar with local bylaws and development processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For the right candidates, there is an opportunity for company shares and/or partnership after a successful period of employment!
If you feel that your qualifications and experience align with this role, and you’re ready to be a part of a collaborative and diverse work environment, then please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com