Platinum Recruiting has the pleasure of working with one of Western Canada’s Premier building envelope companies who pride themselves on being a top tier company.
To meet the expanding project demands of a continually evolving company, our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Estimator to join their dynamic team. The role offers professional challenge, a cooperative workplace environment, excellent wages, performance bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package. This position will require some travel for site visits. They are COR certified and require their entire company to hold safety as a top priority. Reporting to the Vice President, the successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties:
- Project estimation and costing
- Project takeoffs (both digital and manual)
- Liaising with clients and general contractors, and procuring materials and pricing
- Pricing of extras/additional work
- Collaborative management of projects which could be a project you have tendered, an ongoing project, or a project you actively sold
- Project management responsibilities: scheduling, organizing, material procurement and logistics, pricing of extras/additional work
- Communication with company management, employees, Foremen/Superintendents on site as well as clients and general contractors
Ideally will have a minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in the ICI construction industry. A CCA Gold Seal Certification or working towards one, any associated education construction courses are an asset and continuing courses will be offered at the company’s cost. Attention to detail is essential, strong organization and documentation process skills are required. Ability to work under pressure, proficiency in reading drawings and strong computer skills are essential: email/outlook, excel and other office applications. Industry systems such as Procore, onscreen takeoff/quickbid are an asset. If you possess a positive attitude and a can-do problem-solving mentality, with a desire to constantly learn and take pride in your work, then we would like to hear from you.
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected] Don’t forget to tell us what makes you great to have around and why you’d be a good fit for this unique position.
|Job Category||Building/Construction, Management|