Are you a people-oriented Production Supervisor looking for a new opportunity?
If you are looking for a great work/life balance that suits the Okanagan lifestyle, in an environment that encourages personal growth and open communication, then this great opportunity in the North Okanagan could be for you!
What you are good at:
- Leading a team of workers and overseeing the day-to-day operations to ensure objectives are met for quality, safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in the processing and packaging of food products.
- Providing leadership, guidance, supervision, evaluation, motivation, and training for production staff.
- Ensuring the safe and effective use of manpower, equipment, and material resources.
- Scheduling production workers.
- Participating in employee performance assessments.
- Following SOPs and GMP on the production floor.
What you thrive on:
- Using your excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conducting yourself with excellence and integrity.
- Being able to troubleshoot and anticipate problems.
- Being willing and open.
What you want:
- A flexible and accommodating workplace, with an attractive full-time schedule to allow for longer weekends.
- A competitive wage, including Extended Medical & Dental Benefits and free products.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- To put your post-secondary education or equivalent in food science, or production manufacturing experience to good use.
- Be part of a food manufacturing company who strive for an encouraging culture where safety is of high value.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please apply on the form below. Alternatively, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]