Are you customer service focused with a keen eye for detail and have strong administrative background? If you can provide top quality service, navigate a database and multitask various projects, then this is the opportunity for you!
The role –
As the On-Site Administrator, you could be part of a team helping to provide training on heavy equipment to students in Western Canada. What sets this company apart from others is that all students never share equipment and train on full size machines only (No simulators).
What you bring to the role: your background in providing unparalleled customer service and the ability to develop positive relations with new students will be key to this position. In this role you would be responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
- Responding to prospective students via telephone, online and in person inquiries.
- Scheduling admission appointments and student follow ups.
- Conducting site tours and completing new student enrollment.
- Issuing information packs and student surveys.
- General administration duties including data entry, forms and documentation, scanning etc.
- Answering general phone inquiries.
- Maintaining accurate spreadsheets and database with Microsoft office programs.
- Assist on-site staff where required.
Skills and experience –
Your background in customer service and administrator types role will be vital for this position but if you have a background working with students or for a construction related company that is highly advantageous.
A solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs and database systems is required for this role along with attention to detail, high level of organization and strong communication (written and verbal). But your strongest skill will be your personality and ability to develop relationships and support the students.
This permanent position’s standard hours are Monday to Friday 8 hour days, but may require occasional over time or variance of scheduled hours.
So if this sounds like the perfect job for you then please send your resume and cover letter to Platinum Recruiting with the subject title “On-site Administrator”.
|Job Category||Administration, Building/Construction|