Are you an experienced HR Coordinator with a strong recruitment background? If so there is an exciting position that will offer a diverse workload with the primary focus on recruitment.
The company –
This not for profit organization based near Penticton is a well established, integral organization in the community working closely with First Nations people in the Okanagan.
Position overview –
You will be reporting to the Director of Human Resources, providing a range of HR functions including but not limited
- to the recruitment of permanent (full and part time), term, casual, recall and on-call employees;
- support and guidance on personnel issues;
- information processing and records management;
- development and support of strategic plans,
- policies and procedures;
- analysis and improvement of HR metrics,
- key performance indicators (KPIs)
Skills & Experience –
As a HR Coordinator you will have
- at least 2-3 years of experience
- Assisted in recruitment,
- Have overseen the hiring process to ensure job applicants are assessed fairly,
- Created job advertisements and posted to newsletter to company website(s), company Facebook, WorkBC, Castanet, discipline / association specific sites, Monster.com, newspapers and other job advertising outlets.
- backup support to the other program areas of the Human Resources department including payroll, benefits, member training and employment, and delegated supervision to clerical department staff (i.e. HR Clerk, Seasonal Student, etc.,). Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
It is highly desired that you have a post secondary education in Human Resources and ideally a CPHR designation. Other skills and experience include: HRIS systems (i.e. Xyntax) and Microsoft Office.
It is highly advantageous to have experience working for First Nations organization.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be able to pass a vulnerable sector Criminal Records check.
The package –
This position is a 37.5 hour work week that is due to last for 3 months and starts as soon as possible. Interviews will be held shortly.
So if this role sounds like what you are looking for send your resume and cover letter to Platinum recruiting with the subject title “HR Coordinator”
|Job Category||Human Resources|