Are you a driven and curious person who loves to try new things and analyze the results?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced workday with a lot of variety?
Do you want to work with people who value a work hard but have fun mentality?
Platinum Recruiting is looking to add to our team at our downtown Kelowna location. We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our Business Development and Marketing team.
Working directly with the Business Development and Marketing Manager, the primary focus of the role will be generating new business. This includes reaching out to new potential clients, engaging with existing leads and opportunities, and ongoing communication with past clients. Responsibilities also include creating and distributing digital marketing content, assisting in strategic planning, and effectively utilizing a variety of software and applications (Outlook, Teams, Vtiger, LI, FB, etc.)
We are a close-knit team that is passionate about helping Okanagan businesses build exceptional teams through high quality recruitment.
You are someone who:
- Thrives with multiple projects on the go.
- Enjoys diving into the “why” behind the methodology.
- Easily makes meaningful conversation with people you just met.
- Gets a thrill from writing beautiful copy or crafting that perfect e-mail.
- Constantly seeking feedback in order to improve.
- Appreciates a debate on how to solve a challenging problem.
We are a team that:
- Cares more about your work ethic and intelligence than your specific experience.
- Believes great people make a great workplace.
- Are committed to providing a work culture that prioritizes personal and professional growth and a strong team dynamic.
- Has a never-ending desire to improve our business.
- Experience in a business development, sales, and/or marketing role (2+ years).
- Excellent writer, with experience writing marketing/sales copy.
- Excellent communicator on the phone, with strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve basic technical problems.
- Familiarity using CRM platforms to maximize the efficiency of the sales process.
The Extras to put you over the top
- Outbound sales experience with a proven history of consistently closing new clients.
- Demonstrated history of previous marketing/BD campaigns that successfully grew business.
- Knowledge of the recruitment and/or Human Resources industry.
- University degree or diploma in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing, etc).
This role starts part time (24 hours/week) with the intention to move to full time (40 hours/week).
This role carries the potential to work ~50% remote in the future.
Base (starting at $20/hour) + Commission
Please apply using the form below. Alternatively, send an e-mail with your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please be sure to include your full name, the job you’re applying for, and your phone number.
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales/Marketing|