Join The Flowr Corporation in Lake Country, a growing cannabis company with tremendous internal growth opportunities!
We are seeking Production Team Members to join our day shift team.
Current shift options include:
|Shift 1||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thur||Fri||Sat||Total Hrs|
|Shift 2||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thur||Fri||Sat||Total Hrs|
Production Team Members provide on-site support for the planting, defoliation, trimming, and packaging of Flowr cannabis under the direction of the Director, Operations to ensure the visual aesthetic and high quality of cannabis. The position will include planting, pruning, deboning, trimming, hanging, drying, and packaging of cannabis, maintaining excellent personal hygiene, and work space cleanliness all in accordance with Health Canada and standards set by The Flowr Corporation.
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
• Responsible for trimming Flowr product while ensuring high quality and visual aesthetic;
• Weighing trimmed product and storing to Flowr standards;
• Adhering to hygienic and sanitation policies set by Flowr and Health Canada.
• Packaging, weighing, and labeling completed items for shipment or storage;
• Correctly identifying and handling packaging materials;
• Assisting with the inspection of equipment and work area for cleanliness, safety and proper set up prior to the packaging operation;
• Reporting any deviations found with respect to instructions, process or materials used.
• Ensure plant health by pruning, topping, trimming, and watering according to Flowr standards;
• Maintain and operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner;
• Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation tools and equipment;
• Assist with quality and safety investigations;
• Help to ensure the cleanliness of other Flowr property and other duties as assigned
• Must be willing to assist with outdoor duties when required
To be successful, you should have the following skills
• Two years of experience in a general production role preferred, ideally in a regulated field producing for human consumption, OR any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the above-described duties
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as well as standing, walking, bending for extended periods- must be physically fit and comfortable with confined spaces
• Must be 19 years of age or older with reliable transportation (bus schedule to Lake Country may not be sufficient for early morning starts) and the ability to clear a criminal record check
• Excellent personal hygiene; knowledge of medical marijuana law, medicinal benefits, and horticulture skills; effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task; ability to sit and trim for extended periods; ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
In return, you receive:
• A starting wage of $15.50/hour
• The opportunity to transition to permanent status after a probationary period
• Eligibility for group benefits including life insurance, health, dental, and vision (after a probationary period)
• Staff parking onsite
• A company culture that focuses not only on hard work, but also camaraderie, work-life balance, and having fun in all the things we do; a unique and challenging work environment with exposure to a diverse range of cutting-edge technologies; and an opportunity to join an exciting industry with lots of room for career growth and advancement
Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “production team member”