Are you an experienced Receptionist/Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity? Platinum Recruiting is adding to their team!
Our recruiting agency in Downtown Kelowna is looking for a permanent, full-time staff member to take on this important role for their internal staff. We assist Okanagan employers in securing top talent for permanent opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, positive, proactive, outgoing and enjoy interacting with the public. They must be a problem solver and have the ability to multi-task, work autonomously, stay organized, and strong attention to detail.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact clients, candidates, and vendors who visit our office or contact us via phone or email
- Answering a multi-phone line system and transfer calls to the appropriate staff member
- Generating emails and responding to incoming inquiries. Forwarding new applications to the appropriate recruiter/department
- Assist with database management and data entry
- Assist with KPI tracking and progress reporting
- Registering new candidates when they arrive for interviews
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- General office organisation such as copying, scanning, and filing print and electronic documents
- Assisting to resolve IT or technical issues that arise in the office
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail
- Tracking daily notes from our internal staff communication channels
- Preparing weekly meeting agendas
- Other duties as assigned
- A diploma in Business Administration or a related field is an asset
- 2+ years experience in a reception or office administration role is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database software
- Permanent, full-time role based out of our downtown Kelowna office
- Hours will be Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Salary commensurate with experience
If this sounds like a good fit for you please send a cover letter & resume to [email protected] with the subject line “PR Office Admin” or stop by in person to our office at Platinum Recruiting, Suite 202-1475 Ellis Street