This is a seasonal opportunity from September to November 29, located in Lake Country. Hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 7:00am-3:30pm.
Hand watering new genetics, emitter placement, staking and clipping, pruning, defoliations, build trellis net frame, install trellis nets, check emitters/deficiencies, weeding the rows, cleaning/housekeeping, training staff, preharvest defoliations,harvest, pot removal/emptying/disinfect, greenhouse preparations, prepare propagation greenhouse. Other duties as assigned- may be required to assist with outdoor field work.
• Two years of experience in a general nursery, greenhouse or manufacturing or, any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the above-described duties is preferred;
• Excellent personal hygiene;
• Knowledge of cannabis legislation, medicinal benefits, and horticulture skills is considered an asset;
• Effective time-management skills;
• Ability to walk, stand, crouch for extended periods (must be in good physical condition);
• Ability to work in all weather conditions including heat, cold, wet and windy; Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment, Ability to life up to 50 pounds
• You must have a reliable means of transportation
• You must be able to pass a criminal record check
• You must have sturdy work boots (do not need to be steel toe)
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Greenhouse Worker”