This position is currently filled. Check back often as job listings are updated regularly.
Platinum Recruiting is excited to have the opportunity to work with an international group that specializes in designing and manufacturing innovative solutions for sorting, processing, packing, and selecting the quality of fresh fruits and vegetables.
For their branch in Kelowna, they are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join the Team. This person will be responsible for maintaining the warehouse in an optimal status, handling items, and monitoring stock movements on our company management portal.
- Handle items inbound and outbound;
- Process and prepare materials used by our field technicians for use at our customers facilities;
- Stock pick items and receive items to a designated shelf/bin;
- Package and prepare items for shipment;
- Prepare and consult packing lists, and manage the Company software in order to guarantee inventory accuracy and organized inventory tracking;
- Process customer orders and assemble the appropriate materials. Job Requirements:
- Experience working in the position is preferred; • Possibility to perform functions and activities that require physical effort;
- Familiarity with computers, emails etc., and ability to learn quickly and get familiar with spare parts management portal to record stock movements;
- Valid driving license;
- Reliability, flexibility and precision.
- Young, dynamic and international environment;
- Growth and advancement opportunities;
- Ongoing support and training;
- Collaborative team environment;
- Opportunity for gaining experience and responsibility;
- Strong meritocratic culture