Platinum Recruiting has been retained to recruit the next Regional Manager for our client who are recognized as an industry leader in delivering employment and vocational rehabilitation services in our community, across BC, and other provinces within Canada, with affiliations to their global network. Their continued success comes by delivering programs and services which contain these elements:
- Locally responsive and community based.
- Outcome focused and evidence based.
- Client-centered needs drive the services, processes, and programs.
- Simplified and stream-lined access to services for all individual, program participants and employers.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Regional Manager is an innovated manager, responsible for leadership of a high-performing team of Centre Managers and staff across their three sites in the Central Okanagan. The Regional Manager is responsible for the achievement of performance and quality standards, contracts KPMs, staff KPIs, and budgets. This role is also responsible for partner governance, resource adjustments, execution of service delivery & initiatives, issues resolutions, ensuring contract compliance, and driving contract performance. The Regional Manager will divide their time between locations within the catchment as business and client needs dictates. The Regional Manager will assign members of the team to work locations based on client needs, within and between centers, as required.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is a seasoned executive with significant stakeholder engagement experience. You are an exceptional relationship builder, with a strong business acumen, and are often referred to as trustworthy, collaborative, genuine, accountable, and approachable.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of demonstrated business and program management experience, employee leadership and employment programming/human services.
- A post-secondary certificate, degree, or diploma in a relevant field (e.g., business management, career or employment development, vocational rehabilitation, social work, psychology, sociology, human services, counselling, education, human resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience building partnerships with employers, community agencies and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of community service operations, quality assurance, outcome management and planning.
- Strong digital literacy skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Adherence to confidentiality and professional codes of conduct
- Proficiency in French and/or other languages in addition to English would be considered an asset.
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Comprehensive and flexible health and dental benefits
- Generous time off plan to encourage work/life balance.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive workplace with a track record of high employee engagement and teamwork
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference than please apply directly to Platinum Recruiting with your cover letter & resume at email: [email protected]