Are you a team player with a can-do, progressive attitude? Have you successfully recruited Professionals? Are you a natural people person with exceptional communication skills?
If so, then Platinum Recruiting wants to hear from you! Platinum Recruiting is on of the Okanagan’s largest and most well-established recruitment agencies, We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team here in Kelowna in the beautiful Okanagan Valley.
- Developing high-impact recruitment strategies
- Follow up and qualification of marketing generated client/candidate leads
- Research client/candidate leads; identify key players and generate interest
- Supporting the business with cold/warm calling, generating client leads, and reaching key decision makers
- Pro-actively build and maintain list of client/candidate leads using a variety of methods
- Actively and regularly contact list of client/candidate leads and opportunities over the phone, LinkedIn and email.
- Actively follow-up with client/candidate leads and opportunities
- Accomplishes individual, department and organization goals
- Sourcing and identifying best-qualified candidates
- Developing candidate pipelines
- Sourcing diverse candidates and leveraging diverse candidate pipelines
- Regularly track and report on activity and results
- Help develop additional Human Recourses Services that Platinum can offer to clients
- Provide Human Resources support and services to clients in line with the developing business model for Platinum.
- Attend networking and professional development events and training.
- Stay up to date on current legislation, standards and trends in the Recruitment and Human Resources sector.
Skills And Competencies
- Strong phone presence and experience utilizing LinkedIn and calling to source leads
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to move leads through the Sales process efficiently and vigorously
- Displays a strong level of professionalism and ability to work with high-caliber executives
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-starting
- Flexible and able to change direction and focus with ease
- Willingness to help the team where needed
Skills and Competencies
- 2+ years of Recruitment
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Proven success moving hiring opportunities through the advertising, identification & screening process to successful placement of candidates.
- Advanced LinkedIn aptitude, including LinkedIn Recruiter is desirable
- Experience recruiting all levels of roles from Entry level to Executives / Professionals
- Experience of CRM or ATS systems is beneficial.
- A self-motivated individual expected to help develop some recruitment strategies and recruitment processes to support it, as well as then managing the process end to end
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to provide value added consultative service
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to interact effectively up to the executive and director level
What we are offering
- The successful candidate will be offered a great competitive salary + commission package. The role will F/T 40 hours per week with standard hours being 08:30 – 5:00pm Monday to Friday and a probationary period of the first 90 days. Options for hybrid and work from home available for this position. This is an amazing opportunity to work with an exciting, fun, supportive and growing team, in a progressive recruiting agency!
To Apply: Please email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com