Our client has a unique business offering their clients viable wealth management alternatives. With their Head Office located in Kelowna, BC they provide wealth management strategies and best practices support to credit unions within the area.
First established over 10 years ago, our client’s goal has always been to assist small to mid-sized credit unions to create, maintain, and assist with the day-to-day management of a sustainable, profitable, and compliant wealth management subsidiaries.
If you have strong organizational skills, experience using a CRM program and have any experience working within a sales/financial environment this may be a great opportunity for you!
About the Role
This is a permanent part-time position with a minimum of two days (15 hours) per week with the possibility of additional hours up to three days (22.5 hours) depending on business needs. The work hours and location are flexible with the ideal candidate living in the Kelowna area and available for onsite training and occasional meetings as required.
Basic Purpose of the Role
Provide administrative and project management support for the professional and efficient set-up, launch and ongoing offering of webinars/training of our certified PSA (Proven Strategies Advantage) program, and all related training and coaching for professional financial advisors, administrative support team members and licensed in branch mutual fund staff. This includes being a power user of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) program, currently Maximizer Wealth for our credit union client group. This requires coordination with external providers, staff, credit union clients and other key contacts and stakeholders.
- Liaise and coordinate activities to support a smooth transition of the administrative duties that support the PSA program from the current external provider (Mindset Solutions) to our client.
- Coordinate the various steps as outlined on the Maximizer Action Plan to support a successful launch of PSA 1. This includes:
- Setting up and sending out the Webinar Invites
- Sending the Email Launch Sequence
- Sending Email & Setting Up Access to the clients online training portal
- Preparing & sending the PSA Guidebooks
- Set participants up on Maximizer
- Set participants up on FreshPlan/NaviPlan
- Coordinate the creation of the Introduction Kits
- Send out the PFO Binders
- Organize all Guest Speakers
- Other items as required
- Tracking all incoming items PSA 1 Items on the accountability matrix and actioning, following up, scheduling and confirming as appropriate.
- Coordinate the launch of the additional Maximizer sessions as per established project plans and timelines.
- For each PSA session:
- Track attendance of participants in the Attendance Tracker
- Record each PSA Session and load recording live session after each webinar to the website
- Add each slideshow to the master folder for our client
- Run the poll for each PSA slideshow
- Administer the Website updates including:
- All PSA 1 & PSA 2 resource updates on the Website when things are updated or added
- Add the Coach’s Corner to the website monthly
- Add and remove the clients partners as required
- Add and remove the clients team members as required
- Annual Clean Up of those with Access to the clients Magical Portal
- Other website updates as required
- Ensure that the PSA programs are up to date with their CE Accreditation with Financial Planning Canada
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Three years’ recent, related experience preferably in a sales or financial environment
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products especially Excel
- Background in using and supporting a CRM program (Maximizer would be an asset)
- Project management or program launch experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys using and a desire to keep learning new technology
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
Please email you resume to email@example.com, if you feel you are the perfect fit for this exciting role!