Our service-focused client is looking to add to their team! This is a full-time career-oriented position, with a focus to assist Management and staff with all lending/administrative functions relative to operating a successful mortgage brokerage and mortgage investment corporations.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Front line position within company – professional, mature approach required at all times. Exceptional communications skills required (written and oral).
- Extensive telephone/reception duties – responsible to efficiently manage a multi-line switchboard for all companies, following company policies for proper handling of incoming mortgage enquiry and investor calls.
- Extensive experience with all typical office procedures, including intermediate (or better) computer skills and knowledge of Office, Word, and Excel. Other such duties to include:
- All usual administrative/clerical functions, including but not limited to:
- Mail merges/solicitation letters & correspondence
- Maintaining all office supply levels
- Liaison with service providers as required (i.e., computer technicians)
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Active involvement in all administrative functions relative to their mortgage investment corporation. Duties to include:
- Administering all documentation relative to shareholder purchase and redemptions.
- Liaison with shareholders and business contacts in a professional manner contact in many cases.
- Maintaining fire insurance and security documentation on on-going basis.
- Preparation of mortgage renewals and related documentation.
- Maintaining accurate mortgage records & reporting using internal mortgage administration software (Dolphin).
- Assist with all aspects of regular reporting in various forms to shareholders, regulators, lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Maintain corporate website.
- Involved in preliminary and more intermediate collection activity will be a component of this position (by telephone and mail).
- Assist lenders with all documentation relating to mortgages and lending, excluding anything that could be construed as lending or mortgage brokering. Specific parameters will be provided for acceptable client/lender contact and discussion for a non-licensed employee.
- Any other duties as assigned by
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and energetic self-starter with exceptional attention to detail who is committed to providing outstanding customer service both to internal teams and external clients. A graduate of a relevant post secondary program (e.g., office administration) with at least 3+ years of experience in a professional office environment in a similar capacity would be preferred.