Platinum Recruiting is working one of the Okanagan’s largest full-service security firms that offers a wide range of mobile/stationary security services, including perimeter guarding. Located in Kelowna, our client is looking for a Mobile Security Supervisor that is extremely motivated and self-reliant.
This candidate will be in the field 40-45 hour per week mainly on overnight shifts. You will also be operating a motor vehicle to inspect client properties. The Mobile Security Supervisor will implement security measures to protect the property of clients against theft, vandalism, fire and where necessary, to maintain order.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling work shifts.
- Delegating assignments and dispatching routes.
- Developing post orders.
- Evaluating and disciplining guards.
- Reporting to Ownership.
- Training new recruits.
- Creating positive relationship with clients.
- Shift support.
- Leading and motivating team.
- Evaluating services.
- Directing guards on what work is to be done, how it is to be completed, and timelines on completion.
- Completing and reporting incident logs.
- Reporting delays, problems, and accidents.
- Valid class 5 license
- Valid security workers license
- Previous supervisory experience would be an asset
- AST would be an asset
- First aid would be an asset