Our prestigious client, Kelowna’s leading real estate development and building company is looking to add to their talented team!
They are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to expand their growing Marketing department. This opportunity is for the creative and inspired marketer to express their innovative ideas through visual and sensorial narration; the marketer that knows how to bring a brand to life!
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will have strong leadership and strategic planning skills. You will be responsible for managing large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment. Your work will directly impact sales, as you will be involved in, partnerships, and sponsorships and planning marketing campaigns.
- Manage and execute large-scale project launches, working hand in hand with other departments including development, sales, and leadership to develop tools for launch and in-tempo needs.
- Determining marketing campaign budgets, schedules, and important deadlines.
- Manage partnerships and sponsorships, bring new partners to the table that align with corporate purpose and values.
- Oversee marketing campaigns from ideation to execution including creative development.
- Detail orientated individual, able to oversee multiple projects at time.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Team player who can work with multiple teams and vendors.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing project manager role.
- Post secondary education in Arts, Marketing, Communication, Sales, or related industry preferred.
- Experience in real estate development preferred.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Working knowledge of floorplans, renderings, and large-scale exterior signage would be as asset.
They make their decisions based on their shared values of Excellence, Service, Responsibility and Honesty. If you have similar values, please apply directly with Platinum Recruiting today! Please send your cover letter & resume to [email protected]