Our unique client works within the sustainable energy industry, specifically solar energy, and are growing rapidly along with their projects and industry itself.
Their clientele ranges from areas in the Okanagan, East and West Kootenays, the Lower Mainland, and remote locations in British Columbia.
They are on a mission to provide people with power when and where they need it, with world-class workmanship and unparalleled customer service.
With the growth they continue to have, they are looking to expand their team further with the addition of a hard-working and reliable Lead Electrician/Project Manager in their Cranbrook location and surrounding Kootenay projects. This is a remote opportunity, working out of your home office in Cranbrook and on-site for projects.
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
• Splice, join and connect wires
• Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
• Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
• Install surface mount and/or overhead cables
• Install underground wiring and cables
• Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures, pools, hot tubs, solar arrays, etc.
• Install solar systems and wire
• Inspect job sites
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have an A+ attitude
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work alone and with others
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Own hand tools
• Own transportation
The energy landscape is changing. Whether it’s for your home, your business, or your community, now and moving forward, energy resilience is priceless, and our client believes energy is one of the most essential currencies in our world today.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, if this job sounds like the perfect opportunity for yourself!