Platinum Recruiting has been given the opportunity to work one of Canada’s largest property management groups in the retail sector. They have worked hard to establish a reputation as a company that people want to work for and retailers want to partner with. Our client currently has an opening for a Junior Administrative Assistant. This role is a 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension!
Our client is seeking a responsible Junior Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the companies’ general administrative activities.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Administer & reconcile petty cash fund.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and place orders when needed.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Receive, date stamp, and prioritize incoming mail as well as arrange for outgoing mail &
- Other duties as required.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Certificate or Diploma in Business/Office Administration would be considered an asset.
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Office Administration role.
- Real Estate or Property Management experience would be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of ERP software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Customer service skills.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task while juggling multiple priorities.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- This position is a 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
If you feel that this role would be the right fit for you, then apply directly to Platinum Recruiting with your Cover Letter & Resume to [email protected] !