Our prestigious client is looking to add a full-time Jewellery Sales Administrator to join their Kelowna team. They have been pioneers in the Diamond and Fine Jewellery Business for over 46 years and are known for their incredible custom design and handmade pieces, along with outstanding lines of brand-name, designer quality jewellery.
If you are an enthusiastic, people-oriented person professional, and want to help clients celebrate their memorable life’s moments, while seeking a multi-faceted career-style position, you will then enjoy being part of their team.
The primary duties of the position include:
- Merchandising and daily set-up and takedown of store displays.
- Co-ordination of domestic and international courier shipments.
- Inventory input and control.
- Clerical duties including correspondence and appraisals.
- Basic digital photography and computer work.
- Greeting and assisting clientele.
The successful candidate will:
- be hard-working and be able to both works independently and take direction.
- be open to learning new skills and participate in training based on their industry experience, including learning new computer software programs, drawing techniques, computer art drawing, price quotations, product knowledge, etc.
- have a mature, positive attitude with a natural ability to build relationships.
- have a professional personal appearance and conduct.
- be able and willing to work a flexible full-time schedule.
A background in jewellery is considered an asset but is not a requirement, they are willing to train and invest in a person with the right attitude, desire to learn, and passion to succeed in this business.
Competitive starting wage with room for advancement and other “perks” will be provided.