Our prestigious client, and the biggest manufacturer and installer of awning and screens in Western Canada, is looking to add a talented and detail-oriented Framer/ Carpenter/ Installer to their growing team. Their goal is to deliver top-quality locally made and manufactured custom products to the highest of standards for their customers. They stand behind their workmanship and products. If you are someone that takes pride in your work and looking for a full-time, career position with lots of room for advancement, then we would be pleased to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Install awnings, signs and roll shutters to manufacture’s specifications.
What you’ll bring:
- Framing or carpentry experience
- Extensive experience operating both power tools and hand tools
- Ability to lift 40lbs + with good upper body strength
- Boom lift, scissor lift and /or forklift license (considered an asset)
- Hard working nature and comfort with climbing ladders
- A valid driving license
What you want:
- Competitive salary and be part of a rapidly expanding company with room for expansion into higher-level positions.