Platinum Recruiting has the opportunity to work with one of the largest overhead door dealers in North America. Responsible for servicing, installing a variety of commercial and industrial overhead door and driveway gate systems.
Our client is currently looking for a garage door installer who has great communication skills, experience in customer service, and a background in a relevant trade such as construction.
As a Garage Door Installer, you will be responsible for multiple tasks involving the take down of used residential doors and/or equipment, installation of new residential doors. You must have the ability to problem solve and understand the importance of quality and safety in the workplace.
- Work efficiently with a team to complete daily tasks and assignments.
- Installing residential and commercial garage doors.
- Work/communicate with warehouse staff , homebuilders, retail customers, other trades, and safety personnel.
- Removal and disposal of existing garage doors.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing highest quality of products by ensuring all equipment is properly installed and working correctly.
- High attentional to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a trade such as construction, millwright or mechanical.
- In good physical condition.
- Must possess a valid drivers license, and clean drivers abstract.
- Comfortable working with heights.
- Relevant safety training such as fall arrest and lift operation will be considered an asset.