Our client, One Step Foot Care Inc., is recognized as one of the Okanagan’s premier foot care providers, offering nursing foot care to facilities throughout the BC interior.
They are growing rapidly and are looking for exceptional individual to join their team! They look for strong team players who understand how pivotal client satisfaction is to a service-based organization and possess a positive and easy-going demeanor suited to interacting with a variety of people and situations.
We are currently hiring a Foot Care Nurse!
Under the direction of the District Manager, the Foot Care Nurse is a nursing professional who works within various long-term care facilities, providing nursing foot care to the residents within. The Foot Care Nurse is a client-centered professional who provides education and care with an emphasis on achieving optimal foot health.
- Follow up with potential clients as soon as contact information is
- Obtain relevant information: Consent for services forms; billing
- Punctual arrival to appointments
- Perform Assessment and Foot Care
- Clean-up of client and self – lists included in employee
- Charting completed in a timely manner, with legible writing/notations.
- Book next appointment, issue receipts, collect money as
- Graduation from a recognized program for Practical Nurses or an equivalent combination, training, and experience
- Current full practicing license with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Successful completion of Foot Care Certification Course
- Must be available Monday-Friday (9-5)
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail and is self-motivated to work
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Knowledge and/or experience of relevant computer programs (Excel, Word, Google Sheets)
Skills and Abilities:
- Assessment and Intervention – Demonstrated ability to complete initial and ongoing client
- Communication – Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, families and medical
- Critical Thinking – Demonstrated ability to integrate and evaluate pertinent data to problem-solve
- Human Caring and Relationship Centered Practice – Ability to promote client-focused care that demonstrates care for and with clients and significant others, sensitive to diverse cultures and preferences, client advocacy and social justice
- Teaching – Ability to transmit information intended to instruct clients and others about topics essential to healthy foot care and well-being.
- Must be physically able to lift, bend, push, and pull as required to carry out routine tasks of the
Candidate must also be:
- Confident and professional
- Well-organized, resourceful, and able to multi-task
- Have excellent phone etiquette and strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
Wages and compensation:
- Competitive wage plus benefits
- Full-time, Permanent
- All supplies, marketing materials, and coaching
- Excellent fringe benefits (Tax write-offs for home and vehicle, flexible schedule, autonomy)
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a regular schedule with flexibility, working Monday to Friday!
To Apply, please send your resume to [email protected]