Reporting to the Director of Development, you will be responsible for driving high-rise residential multifamily and mixed-use projects through the full development cycle. Working collaboratively with Acquisitions, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Property Management, overseeing the design, approval, and construction process of both existing and new projects you will take part in all facets of the development cycle, with a primary focus on due diligence, design development, consultant coordination and municipal approvals. Key tasks include:
- Managing multiple projects in various stages of development
- Championing the project vision in driving overall value and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Acting as a key ambassador for the company by developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and industry professionals as well as leading public consultation and stakeholder engagement as required
- Conduct site inspections, help chair project and site meetings, initiate value engineering, develop master project schedules, manage global project budget, retain and coordinate the work of design consultants
- Assist acquisition team in assessing the potential of new properties, with a keen eye on design and creative approaches to development
- Coordinate government approvals such as rezoning, development permits, OCP amendments, building permits and outside agency approvals
- Research and revise best practices in company-wide processes
You are service-oriented, quality obsessed, and driven by values. You are a strategic thinker with a proven ability to lead, inspire and influence others. You have a degree, ideally in either Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Commerce with a concentration in Real Estate or Urban Land Economics and at least 5 years of experience in the development process of high-rise residential multifamily, office, retail, and/or mixed-use projects. Your written and verbal communication skills and your meticulous attention to detail are a given. You are proficient in MS Office and MS Project and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Competitive base salary as well as variable pay (incentive), annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and other perks!
If you are looking to align with an employer of choice with a rewarding future, then please email your resume to Platinum Recruiting today at email@example.com