Platinum Recruiting has the exciting opportunity to work with one of Canada’s biggest distributors of products for the construction industry. They’re currently looking for a Counter Representative/ Material Handler, who enjoys helping others and has a background in customer service to join their team.
If you’ve got top-notch communication skills, enjoy problem solving, troubleshooting and have a high attention to detail, then we’ve got the job for you!
The right fit for this job will be a motivated individual with a high level of customer service. You will be responsible for working the counter, assisting customers promptly and courteously. You will help to maintain warehouse stock and assist in fulfilling orders, staging products based on customer orders and assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory.
· Be an integral part of the team supporting all activities that occur at the Profit Centre.
· Process sales orders and turn quotations into orders though customer interactions.
· Investigate and resolve customer issues such as pricing deductions and product returns.
· Expedite customer material with vendors when required.
· Assist in shipping or warehouse requirements as needed.
· Previous experience with or knowledge of plumbing and building products would be considered an asset.
· Extremely high level of customer service
· Experience using Trend, Eclipse, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Intermediate math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and fractions.
· Forklift Certification considered an asset.
· High school diploma.
· 1+ years of customer service experience.
· Some knowledge of plumbing & heating products considered an asset.
This is a full-time permanent career opportunity that will offer a competitive salary, benefits, and profit-sharing incentives. To apply please send your resume & cover letter to [email protected]