Are you a driven and curious person who loves to try new things and analyze the results?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced workday with a lot of variety?
Do you want to work with people who value a work hard but have fun mentality?
Are you excited by the challenge of building new business relationships for a great Kelowna-based company?
Platinum Recruiting is looking to add to our team at our mid-town Kelowna location. We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our Business Development and Marketing team.
Working directly with the GM, OM, and the recruitment team, the primary focus of the role will be generating new business. This includes reaching out to new potential clients, including cold calling, engaging with existing leads and opportunities, and ongoing communication with past clients. Responsibilities also include creating and distributing digital marketing content, assisting in strategic planning, and effectively utilizing a variety of software and applications (Outlook, Teams, Vtiger, LI, FB, etc.)
We are a close-knit team that is passionate about helping Okanagan businesses build exceptional teams through high quality recruitment.
You are someone who:
- Enjoys diving into the “why” behind the methodology, a strategic thinker.
- Easily makes meaningful conversation with people you just met, very personable.
- Is self-motivated and has no problem picking up the phone and making that next call.
- Gets a thrill from writing beautiful copy or crafting that perfect e-mail.
- Is constantly seeking feedback in order to improve.
- Appreciates a debate on how to solve a challenging problem. Loves to collaborate.
- Can seamlessly take a client through the full sales cycle.
We are a team that:
- Cares more about your work ethic and intelligence than your specific experience.
- Believes great people make a great workplace.
- Are committed to providing a work culture that prioritizes personal and professional growth and a strong team dynamic.
- Has a never-ending desire to improve our business.
- Experience in a business development, sales, and/or marketing role (3+ years).
- B2B Outbound sales experience with a proven history of consistently closing new clients.
- Excellent writer, with experience writing marketing/sales copy.
- Excellent communicator on the phone, with strong negotiation skills.
- Familiarity using CRM platforms / database to maximize the efficiency of the sales process.
- Experience preparing and presenting weekly or monthly reports.
- Experience implementing, executing, and supervising sales strategy.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve basic technical problems.
The Extras to put you over the top
- Demonstrated history of previous marketing/BD campaigns that successfully grew business.
- Knowledge of the recruitment and/or Human Resources industry.
- University degree or diploma in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing, etc).
Base + Commission
Please apply with the form below or send cover letter and resume to [email protected]