Our prestigious client, Kelowna’s leading real estate development and building company is looking to add to their talented team!
They are seeking a Brand Experience Manager to expand their growing Marketing department. This opportunity is for the creative and inspired marketer to express their innovative ideas through visual and sensorial narration; the marketer that knows how to bring a brand to life!
You are a multimodal storyteller. Your experience with visual merchandising, passion for architectural design, and knowledge of cutting-edge technology fuse together to help you get your message across to your target audience. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, you will manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Your work will directly impact sales, corporate brand, partnerships, and sponsorships.
- Manage and execute large-scale project launches, working hand in hand with other departments including development, sales, and leadership to develop tools for launch and in-tempo needs.
- Engage and maintain great relationships with a broad range of resources from creative agencies to interior designers, signage companies, construction teams et al.
- Oversee marketing campaigns from ideation to execution including creative development.
- Champion the corporate brand internally through training for employees and external partners.
- Manage our partnerships and sponsorships, bring new partners to the table that align with our corporate purpose and values.
- Manage marketing budgets, schedules, critical deadlines, and invoice processing as required.
- Stay current with industry standards and trends.
- 5 + years of experience as a visual merchandiser or marketing manager.
- Post-secondary education in Arts, Marketing, Communication, Sales or related industry.
- Experience in retail, hotels/resorts, real estate development or alike where you’ve learned the art of creating an experience and visual merchandising, with a strong eye for design and positioning a product or service at a curated luxury/lifestyle level.
- Project management experience and ability to oversee multiple large projects simultaneously.
- Real estate industry experience, particularly with new developments and condo sales, would be an asset.
- Graphic design plus working knowledge of floorplans, renderings, and large-scale exterior signage would be as asset.
- Ability to write copy for merchandising, advertisement, social media, and blog articles.
- Ability to analyze data and patterns and formulate strategies.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
They make their decisions based on their shared values of Excellence, Service, Responsibility and Honesty. If you have similar values, please apply today!