About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years, and prides themselves on being one of the leading non-bank mortgage broker/lenders in Western Canada and Ontario. They thrive on the challenge to be their best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help their clients thrive and communities prosper.
We’re looking for a detail orientated, career minded individual who is ready to be part of a dynamic team. As an Administrative Assistant you will perform a variety of general office administrative functions and assist with admin support aspects of credit support and mortgage underwriting.
The Administrator will be responsible for a broad range of tasks.
- Managing reception duties such as managing inbound, outbound calls and emails, plus bank deposit runs.
- Assist with preparation of mortgage renewals and related documentation.
- Develop, update, and maintain mortgage records and reporting using internal mortgage administration software.
- Credit checks, searches, etc.
- Ensuring required documentation is received and processed in a timely manner.
- Assist with all aspects of regular reporting in various forms to shareholders.
- Extensive experience with MS Office, such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and oral.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, well organized and effective time management.
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Office practice and procedure experience.
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in a related field would be considered an asset.