With almost 80 years of constant growth and expansion our client is an industry leader in providing exceptional battery products and solutions to meet the diverse needs of Canadians and Canadian businesses from coast to coast.
They are committed to the highest standards of environmental health and safety through their company-wide dedication to sustainable manufacturing and recycling practices.
Currently, they are seeking a motivated and reliable Account Representative to join their exceptional team on a permanent basis. With plenty of directions to grow with this company, this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to pursue Sales/Account Management as a career!
They are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding their employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Great pay
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing & Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make regular service calls to national customers
- Deliver product & pick up used and/or other products for return to East Penn Canada warehouse,
- Ensure customer’s merchandising (product displays, POP and signage) are current & properly promotes the product.
- Maintain inventory at customers locations
- Establish model inventory
- Review product mix & recommend orders based on analysis of inventory trends
- Review daily inventory reports & reconcile with actual inventory.
- Liaise with customer contact to confirm all orders delivered are accurate.
- Efficiently & effectively perform battery inspections
- Provide warranty support
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong customer focus with the ability to build & maintain long-term business relationships
- Solid planning, organizational & time management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, independent; results driven/initiative
- Post-Secondary education
- Experience using a CRM is an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Experience within the automotive battery, manufacturing, automotive or industrial sectors an asset
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental care
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
• Route Sales Representatives: 1 year (preferred)
• Class 3 Driver’s license with Air Brake Endorsement (required)
Please email your resume to “email@example.com”, if this job sounds like a match for you.